Our children are the future, and as such, it’s important that they take the right path to promote a lifetime of health and happiness. America is facing an obesity epidemic, which is as bad as it sounds! It is vital for your little one to get out and moving as they develop, as physical activity has been linked to a wide range of benefits for growing children. Exercise is a great option for people of all ages, but when it comes to children, the long-term benefits are even more apparent. Funtastic Playtorium is all about letting kids run free and enjoy themselves, offering a safe and secure setting for children between the ages of one and ten. There are many indoor playgrounds in the Bellevue area to choose from, and our facilities in Factoria and Alderwood are perfectly suited to provide the most fun for your little ones. Our birthday options and amazing customer service have all helped to make us your Top Rated Local® kids indoor playground in Washington.
Our kid’s play area is designated to maximize the fun and physical activity for your little adventurer, yet it’s important to remember that exercise is beneficial in any setting. Today, we’ll begin to look at the physical health benefits of exercise for growing children.
Physical Benefits of Playing
Moving around is proven to be a smart activity for kids and adults of all ages. The immediate and long-term benefits can be hard to fit into one or two blog posts, but we’ll cover a few of the biggest advantages:
- Better heart health. Your heart is a muscle, and as such, regular workouts can help to strengthen it. Heart disease is the top health problem in this country, but improved heart health helps greatly to mitigate this concern. While your child is growing, normal exercise can result in more efficient development of the heart, vastly improving cardiovascular health.
- Lower blood pressure. Your child’s heart will be more efficient, lowering blood pressure and improving cholesterol levels. With healthy arteries and veins, your child can run and play for a long time to come!
- Weight control. Between changes in metabolism and a sedentary lifestyle, many Americans have become obese. Regular exercise helps to balance your child’s caloric intake, laying the groundwork for a lifetime of healthy weight control.
- Stronger bones. Proper bone development is crucial for growing bodies, and regular exercise will help to increase bone density and rigidity. This results in a healthy bone structure that is less likely to sustain fractures!
- Better energy. While kids normally have all of the energy they need, it’s important to remember that exercise will boost your child’s energy levels, helping them to do more while feeling less tired throughout the day. This can translate to better grades for students who sleep in class!
There are a lot of benefits associated with regular exercise for growing children. So many, in fact, that we will continue this topic in our next blog post. If you’re looking for an indoor playground in the Bellevue area to let your little one run wild, Funtastic Playtorium is here to help! Our safe and exciting playground for kids allows you to watch while your child explores the space, burning extra energy while expanding their imagination. Contact us today to learn more!
Indoor Playground Bellevue: The Benefits Of Exercise for Your Child
Our indoor playground for kids is built to deliver the most fun possible in a safe and imaginative area. One big benefit of our kids’ play area is that it allows for a lot of exercise for your little one. Learn more about the benefits of exercise for growing children here before scheduling your visit!