Policies and Rules
Funtastic Playtorium in Bellevue is proud to offer a one-of-a-kind indoor playground for children ages one to 10. In an ongoing effort to always provide a safe and secure, yet enjoyable place to play, we ask that all of our visitors conduct themselves with kindness and courtesy at all times. We believe that by being conscientious of others, we can all have a truly fantastic time.
Birthday Party Policies
- Number of guests allowed per party is limited to 50. In the event there are more than 50 guests, there will be a charge of $10 per each additional adult.
- A $100 non-refundable deposit is required when reserving any party.
- Play time is not limited to the booked party time (one hour, 15 minutes). Guests can enjoy unlimited play before and after the allotted time of the party in the party room only.
- One-Time Waivers must be signed for each child. For speed and convenience, we recommend accessing and signing our online waiver before arriving.
- Each family must have at least one parent on-site for the entire time.
- When decorating – Please use only the blue tape provided by the facility for hanging decorations. Failure to do so could damage the paint, in which case we reserve the right to charge damages. The minimum amount of which is $100 (up to $500).
- Clean up will be taken care of by our staff.
- Minimum fine of $100 (Up to $500) will be assessed if the back door is opened and alarm goes off.
- 10:45 AM
- 12:30 PM
- 2:15 PM
- 4:00 PM
- 5:45 PM
- 7:30 PM
- 11:30 AM
- 1:15 PM
- 3:00 PM
- 4:45 PM
*Please note that on Sundays we close at 6pm. Parties that do not leave by 6:15 pm will incur a $100 charge for every 15 minute delay past 6:15 pm.
Please review playground rules and proper etiquette with children and remember that all rules were established to ensure a safe and secure, yet enjoyable, time for everyone. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our facility and its use, browse our FAQ online or give us a call today.